Friday, November 6, 2009

Pioneer Woman

I stumbled across her FB page (have no idea how, must have been linked from someone else's - I am so clueless when it comes to FB!). It seems she has a book signing scheduled for December 8th in Nashville. That's a short six hour drive from here. I was going to be good, no 'adventures' until after the holidays - but what if that's it? What if she doesn't get any farther east? Plus, I've never been to a book signing, it sounds like fun (and a lot of standing around waiting). Also, I'd need to bring Emi (oh, that sounds fun ... yikes).

So, anyone out there tempted? It would have to be an over-night trip for me.

(Pssst, Gina ... this could be our chance!)

Anyone else? We could storm the place! (Of course, I'd need to find a way to squeeze this into the budget, but for a group of us going I could make it work --- I think!)

Ree Drummond

5 comments:

amy said...

that would be sooo fun..I need to find her on facebook

Magi said...

Go for it. Love her website. I'd go if it were a tiny bit closer.

~3 Sides of Crazy~ said...

Oh sure you wait until I move east LOL! I wish I could :)

Gina (Caleeo) said...

Oh Kiy - you won't believe this, but I am leaving a week from today with my mom to see her in Kansas City. She will also be in St. Louis, but I am doing the KC trip because 1) I love Kansas City and 2) they are doing this whole "girls night out" thing with all sorts of fabulous prizes.

All that to say that it is not out of the question to go to Nashville too. It kinda sucks that it is the middle of the week though. Let me think about it.

Gina (Caleeo) said...

Funny thing is that the only other book signing I have been to is Tony Bourdain - also a road trip to KC, and it is going to be in the same building and I am staying at the same hotel.