Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pioneer Woman - Take 2

The fab Gina told me that PW is going to be in Atlanta on December 7th. Oh yeah baby! 2.5 hours vs. 6.5, I am all over that idea! So, I am changing my mind. Anyone in the Atlanta area (I know there are a few out there) want to meet Emi and I there? Meet before for an early(ish)dinner? It's still an overnight trip for us (no way am I loading Emi into the car after that for a three hour drive home).

It's going to have to be a quickie. Drive in Monday afternoon, see PW, sleep, drive home the next morning. We move into our new house on Nov 24th ... I am going to have so much to do! But, I'd love to hook up with any/every one who's interested!

2 comments:

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Nowhere near Atlanta, and missed her when she was in Denver! Lucky girl - got my cookbook and love it.

Gina (Caleeo) said...

KC was fun - btdt got the t-shirt! LOL Hope you have a good time too - I will post about it soon.