Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Divine Caroline

Just wanted to spread the word. Our Little Tongginator (well, her mama) has been nominated for a Divine Caroline award. She's got some good competition, many sites I read, enjoy and learn from myself. But out of all of them, if I had to choose one and only one, I would go with TM every time. I have learned so much about parenting an adopted child from her, and parenting in general. She's warm and sharing with just a touch of the sassy that I love so much.

I already voted. If you'd like to add your vote for TM, follow this link. (BTW, this is not a paid plug, there is no incentive to write this post - except that I feel this strongly about Tonggu Momma.)

2 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Oh my gosh... now I'm really blushing. Thank you, Kiy.

Gina (Caleeo) said...

She is so wonderful