Saturday, May 9, 2009

HELP!! - Updated

RC&T and REcipe Box are going on a blogging break until I can figure out this mess. It seems to be spreading, now some of my links are different colors and my comments boxes are also teeny tiny. Hopefully I can figure this out. BTW, yes there is a help section to blogger but since I am truly clueless as to what the problem is I am having a hard time figuring out how to find the help.

A very happy, belated, Mother's Day to everyone. Needless to say, my MD post and MM didn't happen yesterday.

~~~

I don't know how I did it, but in both RC&T and Recipe Box I somehow made the composing and dashboard screens SO small I can't even read what I am typing! Is it a formatting thing? Does anyone have any suggestions? There is no way I can blog like this. What a mess.

For those that have suggestions, feel free to leave a comment or email me at kiy @ inbox . com. Thanks!

1 comment:

Lythrum said...

Hmm, I can't say that I've heard of that or have a clue...is there a help section of Blogger?

BTW, was stopping in to wish you Happy Mother's Day. :)