Saturday, March 14, 2009

Early morning conversation

Part of our morning routine is that daddy changes that first diaper and then brings Miss Emi into our room for a quick snuggle. This morning, he dropped her off with me and went out quickly to make a pot of his special nectar of the gods - that would be coffee in most households. Here is part of the conversation between the two of us:

Mama: So, what do you have planned for today? Play with your toys?
Emi: Nods

Mama: Coloring?
Emi: Nods

Mama: Tea Party? (Playing in her kitchen)
Emi: Nods enthusiastically

Mama: World domination?
Emi: Claps

You've been warned people. You've been warned.

6 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Watch out world! She knows what she wants -- and it's power over you!

Barbara said...

Oh too cute!!!! I can just picture her mini-me years from now ;)

Cristina said...

GO Danger Girl!!! What a legend....

Cristina xxx

Gina (Caleeo) said...

So much better than my current conversation with Olivia: Me: Do you want your diaper changed? Olivia: No, sucker (as in she wants one, not calling me one) Me: No, diaper Olivia: No, sucker

And so on. I say go for world domination over suckers!

~3 Sides of Crazy~ said...

YAY a girl who knows her future woman's mind!

Carla said...

Oh my how cute....and Katie MUST be channeling her...she must. World Domination is tops on her list. ;)