Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More Brownie Points!

Jeff is on a major roll these days. Remember this post? (Scroll to end for Jeff's goodie). He made this possible, and he did the dishes this past weekend. But he's topped all that. If that is possible, and I guess it is!

He also did THIS!

Old yucky should have been replaced before we moved in shower head:

The new and wonderful and awesome and spectacular shower head:


Not the greatest pictures, the flash would bounce off so had to take them without.

The new shower head is like standing under a waterfall. If I close my eyes, I am sure I am in Hawaii. All I need are large stickers of hibiscus flowers all over my shower, maybe some candles, and a Mai Tai in one hand with a Strawberry Daiquiri in the other. Hmmm, this may have potential.

Seriously though, this shower head rocks. I love it, and now want to take two, three, even four showers a day.

And it's official. I am addicted to blogging when my first thought was 'must take a picture so I can blog about it'.


9 comments:

~TAMY 3 Sides of Crazy~ said...

I know you'll enjoy it! We just installed one similar and it is HEAVEN! I told hubby we should have installed a pass through for food tray service because I'd be taking all future meals under hot water! LOL

Kiy said...

OH! I never thought of that. Will add that to the honey-do list, lol!

Cheers :)

"J" said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it sounds soooooooooo NICE!!!!!!! =) Go hubby go!!!!!!

amy said...

awesome..looks great

Louanne said...

Oh my gosh! I want one of the those shower heads ever since we stayed in the Poly Plaza in Beijing. Did he just use an attachment so he didn't have to rip out the wall and change the whole fixutre? This is what makes us stop each time. Let me know!

Jill Scott said...

Yes, that shower head looks divine.

Lythrum said...

I so get you Kiy, that's my first thought when I do things too.

Jeff said...

Louanne,

On our shower, the fixture screwed on to the section of threaded pipe that sticks out of the wall. Changing the shower head was just a question of spraying a bunch of WD-40 into the threads to unfreeze things, then unscrewing the old head and screwing on the new on.

If you don't have a threaded pipe already in place, then I'm not sure how you'd do it. Probably call a plumber . . .

Gina (Caleeo) said...

That looks wonderful - I wonder if that would make me want to take a shower?? It is a necessary chore instead.

And, how cool that the man of the hour replied to Louanne's question - he is an amazing guy!