Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

This year, as in years past, our Thanksgiving celebrations will be pretty low key. Miss Emi and I are going to watch the parade, something I have dreamed about sharing with our little gal for years and while she was in the room last year for it, she didn't really watch it. This year, I just know she is going to be all over it! I can't wait to enjoy this with her, I hope I remember to take some pictures.

The pie is made, muffins are in the oven, and the Chex Mix is in the crock pot (oh, yes it is!). My prep is done, the bird goes in around noon, as does the stuffing (again in the crock pot!). Ingredients are set out for everything else, so this should be a pretty stress-free day. Just lazing and being together. And really, that's what Thanksgiving is all about, being with those you love.

We hope everyone has a wonderful (and safe!) day.




Wishing all our Loved Ones so very far away a Happy Thanksgiving.
Jeff, Kimberly & Miss Emi

1 comment:

~TAMY 3 Sides of Crazy~ said...

I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving! I'm playing major catch up to read all I've missed LOL It's only been a couple of days!