Here's this week's menu. Everything is easy and crock-pot, grill or no-oven (or rather, no regular oven ... convection only!). Oh, that reminds me, here's a picture of my new toy! --->
- Sunday: What I Didn’t Get to Last Week
- No matter how much I plan or promise myself I won’t laze out and just say “scrounge night”, it happens. At least once a week. So, I end up with a menu and (usually) ingredients for one meal (sadly, sometimes more than one). So here is my plan to not waste anything and to use up that meal. If, on the other hand I am fabulously organized and manage to make all planned meals … I hereby declare Sunday nights PIZZA night. Order in, Kiy does nothing, Pizza night!
- Monday: Fresh fish (whatever looks good at Yokes), pasta with Parmesan cheese, peas and carrots
- Tuesday: Quick Spinach Roll-Ups, bread or rolls, green salad
- Wednesday: Slow Cook Thai Chicken, steamed sticky rice, steamed green beans (peas for Emi) (also a holdover)
- Thursday: Leftover Buffet
- Friday: Happy July 4th! Almond Chicken Salad, lettuce leaves, rolls
- Saturday: Free Nite
- We tend to go out one nite a week, or need a night of not making dinner for various reasons. I am factoring this in my menu plan each week, but it won’t necessarily always (or often) be on a Saturday.