Friday, August 24, 2007

Referral Call Questions

As we get closer to "The Call", I am working on getting things done. One such thing on my to-do list (yeah, as if I only have ONE list) is printing out a sheet of questions. They aren't really questions, as our agency will give us all or most of this information when they call. However, when that call comes through all (the few remaining and functioning) brain cells will go right out the window. So, most family's print out a cheat sheet of sorts so that they have spots to fill in during the call. Needless to say, I wanted to have one too. Plus, it will be a great addition to the baby book!

So I went searching and found many such sheets. But they didn't have all I wanted, or had more than I wanted - so I made my own (no surprises there). I happened to share this tidbit with a friend who is also adopting (hi Shell!) and she wanted to see it. I emailed it to her, and she thought I should put it on my blog. If this works, I will be quite surprised!

Kiy
P.S. Okay, this should have been easier! I made my sheet in Word, turned it into a .pdf file but Blogger won't let me add a .pdf file? Q&D: printed it, scanned it, added it as a photo but really, I can't load a .pdf file?! If anyone knows how to do this, please let me know! :)

Lastly, if anyone would rather have this in Word or .pdf format - just email me!

No comments: