Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Oops - Missed 5/365

Yep, already I missed posting one day. Drat. But the pictures were taken, so still going to post them. While I was veg'g in front of the tv for a bit last night Emi woke up from what we think was a nightmare. She was inconsolable, so ended up in our bed - with me. Which means I never got back to the computer. Best laid plans. From now on, going to post *before* tv or goofing off!

So I was just trying to grab a quick picture of Emi and Max yesterday morning, and here is what I got. This is so Emi right now, very Miss Personality! Bear is still her constant companion, others may hang out with her, but Bear is still her go-to guy. It also seems one or both of the LP zebras have been around lately.



1 comment:

a Tonggu Momma said...

I love that she loves Bear so much - reminds me of the Tongginator and her Doggy.