Wednesday, January 6, 2010

6/395

I have to admit, this is a pretty easy way to blog. However, I am going to need to sit down at some point and write a real post. But, not today.

This is a pretty typical picture of our day. Emi loves apples, and I am more than happy to chop one up for her. What's odd is, usually she likes Granny Smiths. Today she wanted mama's whimpy Gala (Emi and Daddy share a love of the tart.) Oh, and even the zedas (zebras) got into the act!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

5 comments:

Whimsical Creations said...

That is the cutest photo!!

Mommy, I'm Home said...

I agree -- this is an easy way to blog. But at least it's a fun way!

Maddys Mom said...

I am impressed, you've kept this up for almost a whole week! I love the photos, how fun.

Wendy said...

This photo looks very similar to the musing going on around our house! Always wanting to feed her animals, whether plastic or real. LOL TOO CUTE!

Louanne said...

so cute! love the zebra's too