Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1st - Project 365

Has anyone else heard of this? I read about it last year, then saw it a couple of places already this year. Basically, I am guessing, take a picture every day for a year. Yikes. That's quite a task for me, so I am not going to officially join in. However, I'd love to attempt it. Emi grew with leaps and bounds this past year. I thought it would be cool to attempt to get a picture of her every day - no matter what she looked like, was wearing - wasn't wearing, her hair a mess or all dressed up. Just a picture. It would be awesome to look back next December 31st at a Year of Emi.

Anyone else in? Unofficially or officially?


Emi eating peepa (pizza) tonight. She actually ate an entire slice of feta, mushroom and sausage pizza! First time ever eating a slice, usually she just picks everything off ... and eats the crust. (And here is Max, whom I never seem to get any pictures of anymore. He was hoping Emi would eat her pizza the usual way. Poor Max, nothing dropped on the floor tonight!)



3 comments:

Mommy, I'm Home said...

I'm doing it. Just posted my first picture.

Louanne said...

I do like this idea and have seen it in the past. I also don't want to commit to it, but it's neat. A photo a day of anything (you know it will mostly be Nadia) would be super cool.

Aunt LoLo said...

Such a cute, cute girl...I'm excited to se 365 pics of Miss E!