Friday, January 1, 2010

A Brand New Year

Well, 2009 has come and gone. For us, it's been a year of big changes, and small. I've documented little, and wanted to document it all. Ah well.

I am making some resolutions this year, here are some of the more typical ones:
  1. Lose weight
  2. Get more exercise
  3. Start Emi's lifebook
  4. Restart Emi's 100 Good Wishes Quilt
  5. Unpack ALL the boxes - WOW!
  6. Organize the house
  7. Etc :)
Here are my special ones for the year:
  1. Be a better wife
  2. Be a better mama
  3. Be a better daughter
  4. Be a better friend
  5. Be a better blogger
Not that I am 'a bad' on any of those, just want to 'be better'. More patient, more caring, more ... well, more. The blogging thing, heck, if I only posted once a month that would be better! But I still aim to catch this up as I don't want all the details of the last half of the year to get lost in my memory banks.

So, dear readers, I hope your holidays were merry and bright, filled with special memories, and that you had loved ones near you or thinking of you.

3 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

Great resolutions! Happy New Year!

Cristina said...

Welcome back Kiy! Glad you are all well and happy. Wishing you all of God's richest blessings for 2010. Hugs, Cristina xxxx

~3 Sides of Crazy~ said...

LOL Imlove the etc... Happy New Year~