Friday, June 19, 2009

Taking a Break

Many thanks to those who have sent emails wondering and worrying. Yes, we are fine just frantically busy. My mom was in town last week for a quickie hit of the ever wonderful Miss Emi and we have more behind the scenes going on here that I still can't talk about on the blog (ugh!). Supposedly it should be done enough next week so that I can, but I am not holding my breath. (No I am no pregnant and no, no more China babies are in our future ... both of those have been guessed!),

However, we are crazy busy with household projects and Emi seems to need me around more than usual. Since I am not a laptop blogger (how do you guys do that? no mouse, no real keyboard?) I need to be in our office while blogging. Fine for on-the-road or the odd post or two, but not for every day computer use (at least not for me). Am I showing my age? :)

So, signing off for now. Am still checking in and reading blogs, trying to answer emails as time allows. I miss blogging and hope to get back real soon.

13 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

I have a wireless mouse that I use - otherwise, my blogging would be cut down by half. I loathe using the mousepad on my laptop.

Enjoy your daughter, the summer and your break!

Magi said...

I have a little travel mouse that I use with my laptop, too.

Glad to read you're okay. As you can tell, I've been taking a break as well. It wasn't planned, but life gets busy!

Aunt LoLo said...

We miss you too...and totally understand being busy! (I use a laptop...and have just gotten used to the funky little touch-screen mouse. UGH.)

anymommy said...

I do love my laptop, crazy little touch pad and all. We all need a break sometimes, enjoy it!

Debbie and Sam said...

Enjoy your break but we will miss hearing all out Emi. I understand busy. That is why I get around to updating only a couple of times a month.

~3 Sides of Crazy~ said...

Look forward to seeing you when you get back!

Cristina said...

Great to see you back on deck Kiy!! Looking forward to hearing all your news when you get the time. Hugs, Cristina xxxx

Maddys Mom said...

Totally understand needing a break! Can't wait to hear your news.

chinamommy said...

thanks for coming out of the shadows & commenting on "chinamommy". i am on my way to buy a harness for Teddy tomorrow while he's getting "taken care of" (poor boy!). didn't realize you also had a little one from China- what fun!!
stop by again!!
~misschell
chinamommy

~3 Sides of Crazy~ said...

So I have a list of 100 things to before kindergarten on my reader that is a great list! I just don't see it over here at the blog, but wanted to tell you what a great list I thought it was.

rosemary said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Always nice to read a pleasant comment amidst the "Jesus hates you and your kid deserves a better mom" drivel. ;-0
BTW - I love your header quote!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Thanks for dropping by... it has been a while since visiting alot of people... things here are crazy... the closer we get to our LID the more nervous, anxious, excited I get... I am so ready...
I love that high chair cause it is wooden and not those ugly plastic things.
I will try to not stay away so long next time... take care...

Kim said...

How have I missed your blog all this time? Glad I found it-- your children are beautiful.