Saturday, May 9, 2009

Home!

Emi and I are home. I have pictures to upload and a whole great post to write on our trip. But for now, I have mounds of laundry to do and groceries to work on. Emi and Daddy are happily playing - I have almost been banished! I think someone missed her daddy and is happy to have him back. I am listening over the baby monitor to yet another tea party going on in her room. I love to hear her chatting at him while she's playing.

We had a wonderful trip, our best yet. Barbara was a fun travel companion and Emi really took to her! We loved having her with us, and Emi was not impressed that Barbara had to leave. Oh! One more thing. The child still (still still still!) does not say Mama (not that I am waiting or anything, sob) ... but she could say Barbara (Baba)! It was very cute. Mama would have been cuter. But still.

Thanks Baba, we had so much fun with you and miss you already!

Back with more soon-ish!

No comments: