Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Quick Update

#1: Emi has my cold. Oh joy.

#2: The trip is back on! Whoooooo-hooooo! (More details when I can sit at the computer longer.)

#3: A very special and wonderful friend is going to join us for the first half.

#4: Trying to talk my mom into joining us for the second.

#5: The issue that I can't talk about, that was supposed to be resolved this week ... won't be. But we have it on good authority that it is going to work out better than we thought. We shall see. And when we do, I promise to blog about it.

#6: It was sunny and 60 this morning at 7am. It's almost 1pm and it's 45 and sleeting. If it starts snowing I am canceling my trip, selling the house and moving to Bermuda. Let Jeff worry about the details. (I need a cute little devil face here.)

#7: I am only mostly kidding about #6.

#8: My mood has improved even more than yesterday (see #'s 2, 3 and 4 with 5 also helping).

#9: The sick child is napping. Since the sick mama got little-to-no sleep last night because of sick child, sick mama is heading for nap time too.


P.S. Thanks to all who left comments and sent kind emails. It's rare that I get into funks, and its darned tootin' wonderful to know I have friends out there that care.

2 comments:

Controlling My Chaos said...

Oh good. :)

Mrs. M said...

I understand your frustration about the weather!

P.S. I just awarded you a 'Let's Be Friends' award on my blog, because I think you're so sweet!