Sunday, February 22, 2009

Monday Musings

Barbara at Candy Hearts and Paper Flowers hosts Monday Musings each week. Head on over for a visit!


If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together, there is something
you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger
than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing
is, even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.
~ Winnie the Pooh


Happy Birthday Mom, this week's quote is for you. You are stronger,
braver and smarter than you believe. But I have always believed. I love you.



Ohio, October 2007


Georgia, May 2005 ~ Michigan, October 2008

10 comments:

~3 Sides of Crazy~ said...

Winnie the Pooh was one wise bear! Have a great week.

Barbara said...

Oh... pooh bear is my fave, but then I'm sure you know that based on my nursery... My favorite is
"Pooh"
"Yes, Piglet"
"Nothing, I just wanted to be sure of you"

Auntie Q said...

Excellent! I have just recently discovered Pooh - pre-Disney Pooh and I adore him!

Grand-Bag said...

Thank you for the nice thoughts.I also think those very same things of you....my friend and my daughter. Two things in one, I am so lucky. BaG

Arlene said...

Awww such a nostalgic quote. beautiful saying for every relationship.

Gina (Caleeo) said...

Happy Birthday Grand-Bag

a Tonggu Momma said...

We love Winnie-ther-Pooh at our house. And happy birthday to your momma!

shopannies said...

so touching this touches my heart and is exactly what I want my kids to know as they move away from me that i will always be there for them and they will always be strong

Jeff and Amy said...

How very sweet:)

The Things We Carried said...

I love this quote and used at my mom blog :). Thanks for the encouraging words today!