Thursday, December 18, 2008

A new blogger in our midst

My mom! I am so excited, and have to share (brag). She's still very new to blogging, but I am betting with more practice and lots of successes she will be a blogging maniac!

Go Mom!

If folk have a minute, please stop by and visit.


Oh, and if you are a lurker with no blog consider yourself warned. This is exactly how the blogging bug bit me. All I wanted to do was read and comment on a friends' blog. Then he talked me into just trying it out. Now, I am addicted. Mom, the same way. Read my blog, wanted to leave a comment (not that she has yet, hint hint mom!). Then a friend of hers started a blog, so I helped mom start following blogs. Now she has a post up. Pictures are next!

What fun!


These are from last February when Mom was out for a visit.

9 comments:

Lythrum said...

Woot! Another blogger. Way to go Kiy!

Grand-Bag said...

My great and wonderful daughter--I am now learning to blog (you will not be able to hide from me--ever!). Thank you for this new adventure and thank you for being you. My world will always be bright because you are a special part of it. And with you came first my oh so understanding son-in-law and than the next brightest star in my sky--Emi. (oh, yes and Max the grandpup. Love BaG

The Federation of Fire Chaplains said...

Tell your Mom welcome to a new addiction!! :o)

Wendy @ Adoption & Fire

Meredith Teagarden said...

Brave soul! I will visit!

"J" said...

Congrats to your mom!!! I was the same way! I just read a friends blog!!! I would comment here and there!!! Then she helped me get one started and I was HOOKED!!! I love it!!! I've met sooooooooooooo many WONDERFUl people!!! =)

"J" said...

PS - I'm off to tell your mom hello and welcome to this crazy world of bloggers!!!! lol

n*stitches said...

Yes - blogging is contagious - Beware! Congratulations!

a Tonggu Momma said...

I will be shocked if Tonggu Grammy ever starts blogging. Oh, and skeert! But way to go, Kiy's momma! Welcome to the blogosphere.

Gina (Caleeo) said...

Welcome Kiy's mom!