Saturday, November 15, 2008

Profile Email

Is anyone else have problems with Blogger and Yahoo? First, it was my comments. I had had it set up so that when I received a comment, I would get the notification through my (preferred) yahoo email. Except, all of a sudden that stopped. That was several weeks ago. I figured there was a problem, so gave it another email to use but kept the yahoo one there too, hoping that whatever was going on would be fixed and I would start getting the notices again. Still hasn't happened.

Recently two very kind people left me comments on posts telling me that they have been trying to contact me via the email that I have in my profile (the same yahoo email). They have not heard back from me. What's up with that? I love winning stuff, no way would I ignore those emails! :)

So, for now, I have changed my email to a non-yahoo email account. If anyone out there has been trying to contact me and have been ignored .... please try the new (different) email.

UPDATED 11-23-2008
I have set up a new (and hopefully improved) email that will be solely used for my blog. Keeping my fingers crossed that this works better than yahoo did!

kiy AT inbox DOT com

4 comments:

~TAMY 3 Sides of Crazy~ said...

I think it's a blogger problem as I was having the same issue a bit and have a non-Yahoo email. It only lasted a few days for me and seems to be back to normal now.

Gina (Caleeo) said...

I had problems logging into my Blogger account a few days ago. Kept trying and it finally went through. What did you win?????

Kiy said...

Well, I *think* I won a Baby Einsteins complete set of ... something (not sure on the details). And I also won a Starbucks gift card, which, with Danger Girl running around I can never seem to get enough caffeine in me! lol

Cheers, Kiy

Lythrum said...

I'm not sure. I had mine set up for notification and got some, but I don't get a lot of message traffic so I don't know.