The super easy quiche is back by popular demand. In fact, I am going to make two so that we have more leftovers. Talk about an easy take-to-work lunch for Jeff! Plus, something easy and healthy and NOT a sandwich for me, yum. Fortunately, there is very little anything-made-with-egg that Emi won't eat, and she loves this too. Breakfast for dinner is such a hit in this house, that it may become our standard Wednesday night meal. Jeff is thrilled to be getting grits almost weekly so there is no problem there!
Remember to head on over to Laura's at I'm an Organizing Junkie for more MPM!
- Sunday: Thanksgiving Dinner, again! Not a whole bird, but pieces this time with leftover stuffing, gravy, acorn squash, and cranberries. Yum!
- Monday: Chicken Tortilla Bake (using some of the leftover chicken)
- Tuesday: Quiche with onions, zucchini and spinach, melon slices
- Wednesday: Breakfast! Eggs, grits, chicken sausage, maybe toast
- Thursday: Leftover Buffet
- Friday: Chicken Pockets, green salad
- We tend to need a night of not making dinner for various reasons. I am factoring this in my menu plan each week, but it won’t necessarily always (or often) be on a Saturday.