Monday, October 27, 2008

Menu Plan (October 26 - November 1)

Quick post as I am beat and SO ready for bed! Last week's menu went really well. I made a new (to me) version of the Chicken & Cheese Quesadillas, I will try to post about it later this week.

So, without much chatter, here's our menu for the week. Oh, and don't forget to head on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for MPM!

  • Thursday: Breakfast! Grits, eggs, chicken sausage, toast
  • Friday: Leftover Buffet
  • Saturday: Free Nite
    • We tend to need a night of not making dinner for various reasons. I am factoring this in my menu plan each week, but it won’t necessarily always (or often) be on a Saturday.

6 comments:

~TAMY 3 Sides of Crazy~ said...

Sounds like a super yummy week!

Barbara said...

I do hope you like the chili and the cornbread! I'm actually making it again tonight! We were supposed to have leftover pork roast, but when I went to put it away last night I discovered hubby had nibbled at it until there was nothing left! I didn't even get to take a picture first!

Kiy said...

Hmmmm, now I have to go find your pork roast recipe. Sounds like it must be that good if hubby finished it off!

Ally0005 said...

Thank you for welcoming me to MPM.
I always plan my meals so this site just made me happier.
Your baby girl is so cute. I can’t believe it's been 8 years for my older child and soon to be 4 years for my little one coming home, it sure goes fast.

Linds said...

We have a Free Nite too! We usually do popcorn or maybe popcorn and smoothies :)

"J" said...

Thursday.....YUM.....Grits!!!! I love GRITS!!!!! =)

I almost made some Grits the other night for dinner!!!!!