Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday Musings

**Updated, please scroll down!**


Barbara at Candy Hearts and Paper Flowers hosts Monday Musings each week. Head on over for a visit!



I say, if your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to
seriously re-examine your life. ~Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes

~~~~~~~

I was just over at Barbara's blog and it seems she gave me an award! Too great, love it. :)

There were no directions, but since she awarded it to five folks, I will do the same. Here are five blogs that I must check in with, if not every day, close to it: Serdic @ tritely-banal, The Singer @ Reports from the Dewey Decimal Zone, Lythrum @ Goblins in My Garden, Louanne @ dwimble, and Magi @ Kaffee Klatsch.


7 comments:

~TAMY 3 Sides of Crazy~ said...

How cute! I don't get Calvin & Hobbs in my comics anymore - so sad.

Barbara said...

I broke all the rules, I think every single award is supposed to go to tons of people and it gets to all be too much... plus this way I could spread it out without giving it to the same 5 people everytime... :)

I love that... actually it's raining right now and I'm sorely tempted to go outside and just twirl in it for a while... I might yet...

Serdic said...

Wootie woot woot! I got me an award!

Thanks Kiy!

Louanne said...

Oh thanks!!! Have a great week! PS. I just wanted you to know that a while back you got me totally addicted to the year of crockpotting blog. YUM.

Magi said...

Thanks! Since I had to start back at work today, it's nice to get something good. :O)

Lythrum said...

Thank you Kiy!

ahorne said...

You've been tagged on my blog!
Angela
http://testosteronepalace.blogspot.com