Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Outpouring of Love

I just wanted to send a small note of thanks out to everyone who left a message on the blog, sent an email or called. It means so much, especially as Jeff and I are pretty much on our own here. We have no family and no friends (yet) to share this with, here in town (lots scattered all over the world though!). Feeling the love encompass us like this has been amazing. Every time I come back to the computer there is more and more and more. Leaves me a blubbering fool, but a really happy one! So, kind friends, thank you. From the bottom of my extremely happy heart. BTW, have I mentioned yet ... we have a baby girl and I am over the moon in love with her? :)

7 comments:

Cherith said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations!!!!

K1 said...

Kiy and Jeff,

Congratulations on your referral. She's precious.

And, welcome to Washington!! It's a little wetter than Albuquerque, but drier in the tri-cities than here in the Seattle area.

If you're up for a drive to this side of the state, join us on Sept 30. See my August 24 post.

Research-China.Org said...

Congratulations on your referral! When you are ready to obtain her finding ad (with a picture younger than the referral photo!) come visit us. You will love the ad, and her picture!

Have a quick trip to China!

Brian
www.research-china.org

Anna said...

When do you get to go get her??? You have no idea how happy I am for you guys. I want to give you a big hug (((KIYJEFF))) She is precious! Be sure and give her a big hug and smooch from Auntie Anna. BTW...I think you should give her the middle name of Kiy.
Emi Kiy...pretty cute :D

Anna said...

Guess what??? I have my very own blog :D :D :D

http://dinkyreesdrivethru.blogspot.com

come see me :D

Anna

Terri & Gary said...

She' Gorgeous Kiy!!! I can't be any happier & proud if she was our own...........I'm so glad that your waiting has paid off like this!!!!

Terri C.

Kiy said...

We 'sort of' have an estimated travel day (vague enough?). But until it's firmed up I don't want to say, mainly as I don't want to get ME excited. :)

Anna, looks good! Thanks all for the nice comments. BTW, we are still pretty much floating on Cloud 9.

K1 - thanks for the warm welcome. Sure do wish you folks were closer, and as much as we'd like to Sept 30th just isn't going to happen for us. Maybe next year! :)

Cheers all, thanks again.

Kiy

P.S. A special shout out to my VERY good friend Terri. Glad you are here!