Monday, September 3, 2007

Getting closer ...

To the right is the official box that the CCAA lists on their website. It was so wonderful to see it, in living color!

I was just on RQ's site and it seems some Aussie family's are getting their referral calls. That could *potentially* mean we would get a call tomorrow. Still not a sure thing. But going to keep the phone RIGHT NEXT to me all day, along with my handy-dandy note sheet.

Thanks to everyone, both leaving notes on the blog and sending emails. While we did get much of our to-do list done this weekend, I had a hard time staying away from the computer looking for updates. Maybe we will get a bit more done next weekend.

BTW, I realize that the blogging world is most likely new to some of you. I have anonymous comments turned off so that we do not get any mean spirited comments left (yes, sadly that does happen). If you need help, I would be more than happy to walk you through setting up an account (it's free and you don't have to want to set up a blog). Just give give a yell, phone or email. That way you can also leave comments for us while we are in China. Notes from home will make the trip nicer. We hope to be able to check email, but neither email nor blogging is a sure thing!

Cheers all, good night.

Kiy

1 comment:

TheSinger said...

So exciting! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you (which makes typing kind of difficult!) that you get word as soon as possible. Waiting for the phone to ring makes the days endless, I'm sure.

Can't wait for the next update!