Monday, July 30, 2007

MIA

Me, that is. There most likely will not be a whole 'lotta updates here for a bit. Email? Thing of the past. At least, for now. Jeff is currently fighting, daily and sometimes hourly, with Verizon. Truth be told, they were his last choice for our Internet Provider, but it all actuality, his only. They own the DSL line that all the other companies in our area "float" on top of. So, while we could go with someone else, we'd just be paying them AND Verizon. He is looking into other sources (cable is a no-go here, we can't get it), but he doesn't have high hopes.

So, if you send me an email and I do not respond, know that I am not (NOT) ignoring you! I will check and send emails when (if) we have a connection. But right now, we can go hours (and sometimes longer) without a connection.

The joys of moving. Good thing I am never ever ever doing this again. Unless Jeff is offered Europe. :)

1 comment:

Lythrum said...

Sorry to hear about your internet woes, I hope they get resolved soon. Me without an internet connection feels like I'm missing a limb or something. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. :)