All the content on this blog belongs to the blog owner of *this* blog. Please do not use, distribute or lift in any way for any purpose. If images and/or text is not mine, I have linked back or given all available information I can. If you would like to use one of my photos, please email me. Thank you.
6 comments:
Oh I love this one! You and coffee girl were on the same wavelength with your quotes.
Indeed. Rainbows only come out after the rain. Rain is good.
LOVE this one! I love the rain, and have been known to start twirling around face up to the sky if it starts.
Beautiful! Attitude can make all the difference in the world, can't it? :) Happy Monday!
What a wonderful quote. Just the joy of rain is a blessing but the rainbow is the proverbial icing on the cake!
I needed to read that. i am tired of rain, but never rainbows, never!
Thanks for all your sweet comments to my blog.
xx
Post a Comment