All the content on this blog belongs to the blog owner of *this* blog. Please do not use, distribute or lift in any way for any purpose. If images and/or text is not mine, I have linked back or given all available information I can. If you would like to use one of my photos, please email me. Thank you.
4 comments:
Puppies (less than 6 months) can teach you patience as well! I think hubby was really regretting Zaya when we first got her, but now he ADORES her!
Is Emi trying yours? :)
Hey Lady,
I haven't seen you around much lately, I hope your all doing
good! We've been sick at our
house! I hope to run into you
soon!
Hugs,
Sindy
LOL! Love it!
Perfect quote for you lately (*grin*). I'm sure miss Emi teaches you every day, no make that every hour.
Post a Comment