- Sunday: Chicken Tortilla Bake (Yes, it's still on the menu, Emi has been a handful later in the day, so I last week there were a few toss together meals that didn't require me to stay in the kitchen long. While this is a great recipe, it takes a bit of time. Something Emi wasn't willing to give last week. Making this on a night Jeff is home to play with her.)
- Monday: CrockPot Butternut Squash Soup Recipe, fresh bread from the local bakery
- Steph's year of 365 Crock Potting has come to and end but I am still using her great site! I am going to try this as it looks so wonderful and perfect for a cold winter's nite!
- Tuesday: Breakfast! Eggs, grits, chicken sausage, melon slices, maybe toast
- Wednesday: CrockPot Chicken Teriyaki Recipe, wild rice, some kind of vege
- Thursday: Leftover Buffet
- Friday: Steaks on the grill with Thai Cowboy Steak Marinade, wild rice, steamed carrots
- We both have a craving for steak!
- Saturday: Free Nite
We tend to go out one night a week. Scratch that. Trying to not go out as much. But I am going to keep this as my ‘whatever night’ as we still will probably need a night of not making dinner for various reasons. I am factoring this in my menu plan each week, but it won’t necessarily always (or often) be on a Saturday. We may use this as our leftover night if there are any by this time.