Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

This has been a pretty magical year for us. The addition of Miss Emi in our lives can never be measured. My Christmas wish the last 5+ years running was granted last year, finally a mama. This year my wish is now for her, to stay healthy, be happy and grow into a sweet little girl and a strong woman.

I am lucky to have a wonderful, sweet, loving and supportive husband. I have a great family, and friends who have become extended family and aunts & uncles to our little gal. I have made some wonderful friends through this journey, and more through blogging. All of this love surrounds us and Miss Emi. She will grow up knowing she is loved, cherished, wanted. Every. Single. Day.

I am signing off for a few days. Jumping off the Internet completely to spend some snuggly quality time with Jeff and Miss Emi (Max too!). I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday, however you celebrate it (and whatever you celebrate!).

Peace and love,

Kiy

Photobucket

10 comments:

Lythrum said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Kiy! I hope that you guys have a fantastic holiday season.

Gina (Caleeo) said...

What wonderful sentiments, very heartwarming. I am glad to have "met" you and very proud to call you a friend.

Much love and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Magi said...

I don't have to tell you to have a Merry Christmas because I know you will with your Emi home. Enjoy every minute, and yes, have a very Merry Christmas!

Barbara said...

Have yourself a Merry little Christmas! *hugs* I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and You, Jeff and Emi have a magic filled day!

Maddys Mom said...

Merry Christmas to you! Hope you have a womderful time with your family.

I too am blessed by all of friends that we consider family & the wonderful on-line friends I have made thru this journey.

Jill Scott said...

Have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy your time with your family. You deserve it. Merry Christmas!

~TAMY 3 Sides of Crazy~ said...

I hope you are having a Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year!

Esther's mom said...

Sweet picture of Emi. Merry Christmas!

Louanne said...

I hope that you had a great Christmas and that the big dinner suprise went well.

Louanne said...

P.S. I hope we "meet" in person soon.