Friday, September 28, 2007

Busy Week

First off, my hard drive decided to up and die this week (Jeff is still working on it, I am on his machine at the moment). It wasn't pretty, as everything to run my life is in my computer and we also found out that our backup system wasn't backing up. Ouch. So, needless to say, Kimberly has NOT been a happy girl. If you have recently (say, in the last week or so) sent me an email to ANY of my email addresses and you haven't heard back from me, please resend it. The best one to use right now is the yahoo one. If you don't have that one, using the 'contact me' on this page, it will should get to me.


On the GOOD NEWS front:

We received our Consulate Appointment on Wednesday, which in turn made it possible for us to go ahead and purchase our plane tickets. We leave from Seattle on October 25th and return via Portland in November 9th. Finally, things are starting to happen. I'd be fine tuning the packing lists (yes, plural!) but they are lost in my old hard drive. Keep poor Jeff in your thoughts as he tries to salvage all he can from the old one and put it all in the new one. All while I am whining helping.

Cheers!

6 comments:

Serdic said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! PACKING!

/em runs around in circles making yipping noises like his hair was on fire.

Ok, I'm better now. Good luck with your packing lists. This time Sunday, we'll be in the new place. Sooooo much work left to do.

Revka said...

Oh, I am so sorry about your computer! That is AWFUL!!!!

On the other hand, I'm excited that y'all have definite travel dates and TICKETS! :)

Lythrum said...

Sorry to hear about your hard drive, mine crashed a couple of months ago and I was hating life. I'm glad to hear that you know when you're traveling now, and I bet you're dying to go. I guess making a new packing list will give you something to do between now and then. :)

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Those were our exact travel dates last year! The weather was perfect! Enjoy your trip!!

RoLo said...

Happy Packing

Kiy said...

Good news, Jeff found the packing list. Bad news, more to buy. Well, bad news for Jeff. :)

Thanks all, life is better today.

/hugs all

Kiy

P.S. Serd .... you guys in the new place yet? Thinking about you!